We want you!
Marketing Automation Manager
m/f/d, preferred location Salzburg, part or full time
Marketing automation is no foreign concept for you? You have also heard of Pardot and are keen on becoming a power user? Strategizing and taking lead in a new project is your thing? You are not afraid to learn and teach yourself some skills? Then keep on reading, because we are definitely looking for you!
- monitor, execute and optimize email campaigns within the marketing automation platform Pardot
- build email templates, landing pages and forms
- create automations as well as customer segmentation
- own the development, training, and support of our automation platform
- document operations processes and ensure all training documentation is recent and relevant
- measure & analyse the success of campaigns and prepare reports for the management team
- identify opportunities for improvement on key performance metrics and be part of the conception and implementation of marketing & sales measures
Is that you?
- young professional in the fields of business administration, marketing, data analysis or project management
- minimum 1 year of marketing automation experience (preferably Pardot)
- experience with CRM systems is advantageous (preferably Salesforce)
- interest in or knowledge of project management & B2B SaaS
- affinity for numbers and analytical thinking
- very good skills in English; German is a plus
- you show initiative, are a team player & have a high level of commitment
- you work in a structured way and have no problems in organizing yourself
- your place at work: Dresden or Salzburg – the choice is yours!
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- daily team lunch and after-lunch gaming sessions are part of the package
- coffee, tea & fruit as much as you want
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: