We want you!
m/f/d, location Dresden or Salzburg, part or full time
Are interfaces more familiar to you than parallel worlds? Do you enjoy the further development and connection of our API and are not afraid of working with other stakeholders? Is your user interface looking to join a team? Then you’ve come to the right place!
- development of the internal REST interface
- connection of various technologies: from data imports to direct TCP connections to websockets, everything is possible
- direct collaboration with our CSM team and/or our customers
Is that you?
- IT specialist for application development or completed studies in the field of computer science.
- approx. 3 years of professional experience
- knowledge of SQL, PHP, Swagger, JSON, XML and in the web area
- very good knowledge of German and English
- you show initiative, are a team player & have a high level of commitment
- your place at work: Dresden or Salzburg – the choice is yours!
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- daily team lunch and after-lunch gaming sessions are part of the package
- coffee, tea & fruit as much as you want
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: