We want you!
CRM Administrator (part or full time)
Structure is your second name and you are heavy in love with databases? You can talk with developers about more topics than just the weather? Become our guardian of the CRM-treasure and share your knowledge with your future colleagues!
- administration, development, maintenance and monitoring of in-house CRM applications
- in-house point of contact for all CRM applications
- onboarding and ongoing training for employees
- you support the sales team in planning and organizing all sales activities
- continuous monitoring and improvement of our sales processes and tools
- creation of sales reports
- close collaboration with the entire team, primarily IT, sales and management
Is that you?
- student / graduate in the fields of computer science, mathematics, business administration with an IT focus or similar. (or comparable training) or a career changer with relevant professional experience
- experience in software administration of CRM systems desired (preferably Salesforce)
- interested in the software & hospitality industry
- very good English & German skills
- you are a proactive team player & have a high level of commitment
- you like to work in a structured manner and always keep an overview of your CRM applications
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- free fruits and vegetables from the organic box, team lunch sponsored once a week as well as coffee and tea all day long
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: