We want you!
Customer Success Manager
location Salzburg, f/m/d, full time
You like to help others? You are highly organized and work independently? You feel comfortable in an international environment? Welcome to our Customer Success Management team. In this important job you are responsible for our customers – from the implementation to the ongoing operation – and keep the business running.
- ongoing support for our international, especially french customers
- customer support by phone or ticket system
- execution of courses and trainings (via online screen sharing) in french
- creation of reports and demonstration of improvement potential
- close cooperation with the whole team (IT, sales team & management)
Is that you?
- customer-oriented in your way of thinking and working very good communication skills that come along with a friendly nature
- excellent knowledge of French and German; English desired
- affinity for the software industry
- you like to work structured and are self-reliance
- work experience in a similar position or in the hotel industry is a plus
Why working for us?
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- free fruits and vegetables from the organic box, team lunch sponsored once a week as well as coffee and tea all day long
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: