We want you!
m/f/d, location Dresden, part or full time
Standstill is not your thing? You prefer to move things forward and always keep an eye on the continuous development of the DevOps infrastructure? Double agent on behalf of agility – not a mission impossible for you? Then bring your ideas and skills to the world of automation with us, our team needs you!
- construction, further development and integration of tools for the development, quality assurance and deployment of the hotelkit software.
- monitoring and improving code quality in terms of testability, maintainability and security
- automation of the QA processes
Is that you?
- IT specialist for application development or completed studies in the field of computer science.
- approx. 3 years of professional experience
- knowledge: Docker, Kubernetes, Uni, Git, PHP
- experience in unit testing, end-to-end testing
- working language German and/or English – no problem for you
- you show initiative, are a team player & have a high level of commitment
- open working atmosphere with room for your ideas
- flexible working hours, an open corporate culture & flat hierarchies
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- daily team lunch and after-lunch gaming sessions are part of the package
- coffee, tea & fruit as much as you want
- working in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: