We want you!
m/f/d, location Dresden, part or full time
You are thrilled to bits when tasks are challenging? You fluently speak German as well as PHP and MySQL? You wanna be more than a code monkey? Join the developer team of hotelkit! Deadlocks as well as spaghetti code do not belong to us – we are growing continually and currently looking for someone who wants to contribute his/her abilities and ideas.
- Backend Development with PHP & SQL
- Frontend Development with JS/HTML/CSS
- Fullstack Development
- Project Planning / Software Engineering
- customer communication regarding technical topics
Is that you?
- student / grad in the fields of computer science, media informatics, business informatics (or comparable training) or also a career changer with relevant professional experience
- good knowledge of MySQL and object-oriented programming
- analytical approach, a good “feeling” for design and knowledge of design patterns
- very good German & English skills
- you are a proactive team player & have a high level of commitment
- your place at work: Dresden or Salzburg – the choice is yours!
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- daily team lunch and after-lunch gaming sessions are part of the package
- coffee, tea & fruit as much as you want
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: