We want you!
Sales Project Coordinator
m/f/d, location Salzburg, full or part time
Keeping an overview is your favorite exercise? Do you juggle Excel sheets, CRM systems and internal checklists with ease? You are an organisational talent and team player at the same time? Then join us and support the international team throughout the entire sales process!
- supporting the team in the planning and organisation of all sales activities and in sales management
- continuous monitoring and improvement of our sales processes and tools
- creation of sales reports
- training and ongoing training of all sales staff on our CRM application (Salesforce)
- close cooperation with the entire team, primarily Sales, Marketing and Management
Is that you?
- student/graduate in the fields of tourism management, business administration, project management (or comparable training) or also career changer
- experience with CRM systems is advantageous (preferably Salesforce)
- interest in or knowledge of project management & SaaS
- affinity for numbers and analytical thinking
- very good English skills
- you show initiative, are a team player & have a high level of commitment
- you work in a structured way and have no problems keeping an eye on several projects at the same time.
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- free fruits and vegetables from the organic box, team lunch sponsored once a week as well as coffee and tea all day long
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: