We want you!
Senior Web Developer
(m/f/d), full time in Dresden
We are an award-winning technology company situated in Salzburg. Our mission? We offer an all-in-one operations platform that makes daily work and internal communication much easier for our customers from various industries, thus contributing to increased efficiency.
- frontend is currently developed in Angular.js (1+) and Angular 2+
- development of the software for hotel operations, such as guest requests, repairs, maintenance, shift handovers, complaints management, knowledge management and other tools
- working in a scrum team and taking part in daily scrum meeting for progress updates and resolution of potential blockings
- review coding from other developers and giving feedback for improvement as well as getting reviews on your own developments
- communication with the product team, UI/UX designers, testers and other developers about ongoing developments and software requirements
- regular review and retrospective on the ongoing developments and potential improvements of the development and dev ops processes
- research and resolution of issues found by internal quality control or reported by clients
- planning, discussion and estimation of issues and features to be worked on in the next sprint
- writing developer documentation and code comments
Is that you?
- you hold a grad in the fields of computer science, media informatics, business informatics (or comparable training)
- you have a min. of 5 years work experience
- tools / frameworks like Symfony, Git or Bootstrap are not new to you
- nice to have: TypeScript, Angular 2+, Angular.js (1.x) und Cordova (Phonegap)
- you have experience with data bases like MySQL
- experience with Unix/Shell is helpful
- you have an analytical approach and knowledge of design patterns
- you are fluent in English and are willing to work in an international English- speaking environment
- you are a proactive team player & have a high level of commitment
Now it’s up to you – if you would like to become part of our team, apply directly via the online form or send us your application documents including a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail.