We want you!
Translation Expert Chinese
location Salzburg, f/m/d, full/ part time
No Karate Kid but maybe a hotelkid? Explaining things to others is right up your alley? You have Chinese roots or speak it fluently; English is no biggie either? Translations are your jam or you are ready to make them yours? Then you are the missing piece in our Tutorial Team. Let’s get sh*t done together!
- translation of content from English to Chinese
- recording and creation of spoken tutorial videos for our customers in China
- assistance in the development and improvement of our tutorial videos and the corresponding processes
- improvements of our Chinese demo and system language
- creation and revision of text templates
Is that you?
- excellent knowledge of Chinese and English, probably also German (not a necessity)
- experience in the field of translation is a plus
- very good communication skills and friendly appearance
- enthusiasm for the topics digitisation and SaaS products
- affinity for digital products, independence in handling all common MS-Office applications
- personal initiative, creativity and independent work
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- independent tasks & projects
- attractive working environment in our stylish, light-flooded office in Salzburg with table tennis table, yoga units and much more
- unbeatable team spirit & flat hierarchies
- mobile working & flexible working hours
- full time: 38.5 hour week
- historical team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event…)
- free fruits and vegetables from the organic box, team lunch sponsored once a week as well as coffee and tea all day long
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com!