We want you!
Tutorial Video Assistant
location Salzburg, f/m/d, part time
You are communicative & talking is one of your easiest exercises?! No one can resist your voice and you can’t wait for everyone to hear it on video? Then you’re the one to tell the world what our tool can really do! Join our tutorial team and help us make more helpful videos for our international clients and those who want to become one.
- coordination & planning of text content
- expansion of the current content strategy
- researching industry-related topics, collecting ideas
- writing briefings and raw texts
- writing blog articles, success stories, email templates
- cooperation with Marketing and Sales
Is that you?
- excellent German and English skills; other foreign languages as a plus
- previous experience in the field of translation is an advantage
- very good communication skills and friendly manner
- enthusiasm for digitization and SaaS products
- affinity for digital products, ability to work independently with all common MS Office applications
- commitment, creativity and ability to work independently
- initiative, team spirit & commitment
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- free fruits and vegetables from the organic box, team lunch sponsored once a week as well as coffee and tea all day long
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com!