We want you!
for German speaking markets,
location Salzburg or Vienna, f/m/d, full/ part time
If you believe in one thing, you convince your entire environment? In discussions you are never the one who comes out on the short end? And you get an endorphin boost when you are thinking of public speaking? Then you should definitely become a member of our sales team. With you on board, we are ready to conquer the world – first Europe, then the rest!
- help us to develop, implement and analyse creative sales and marketing strategies
- creating international market analyzes
- acquiring new customers
- arranging and securing appointments by phone
- ensuring data quality in our CRM
Is that you?
- very good communication skills that come along with a friendly nature
- excellent knowledge of German and an other foreign language
- affinity for the software industry
- readiness to travel
- you are self-reliance and like to work structured
- work experience in a similar position or in the hotel industry is a plus
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish offices with nice benefits and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- free fruits and vegetables from the organic box, team lunch sponsored once a week as well as coffee and tea all day long
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s your turn: Whether you are a student, a young professional or a pro – become our newest hotelkid and send us your application documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org!