We want you!
Senior Dev Deployment
(m/f/d), full time in Dresden
We are an award-winning technology company situated in Salzburg and Dresden. Our mission? We offer an all-in-one operations platform that makes daily work and internal communication much easier for our customers from various industries, thus contributing to increased efficiency.
You are thrilled to bits when tasks are challenging? You wanna be more than a code monkey? Join the developer team of hotelkit! Deadlocks as well as spaghetti code do not belong to us – we are growing continually and currently looking for someone who wants to contribute his/her abilities and ideas.
- development of endpoints and business logic in the backend, experience with PHP is beneficial
- solid knowledge about the usage of Docker, ideally also experience with Kubernetes
- good experience with Unix/Shell
- you know Git, and GitLab / GitHub (or similar) including pipelines
- experience with the configuration of Nginx
- implementing interactions with the APIs and webservices
- nice to have: experience with databases (MySQL) or SQL in general
- development of the software for hotel operations, such as guest requests, repairs, maintenance, shift handovers, complaints management, knowledge management and other tools
- working in a scrum team and taking part in daily scrum meetings for progress updates and resolution of potential blockings
- review coding from other developers and giving feedback for improvement as well as getting reviews on your own developments
- communication with the product team, UI/UX designers, testers and other developers about ongoing developments and software requirements
- regular review and retrospective on the ongoing developments and potential improvements of the development and dev ops processes
- research and resolution of issues found by internal quality control or reported by clients
- planning, discussion and estimation of issues and features to be worked on in the next sprint
- writing developer documentation
Is that you?
- you hold a degree in the fields of computer science, media informatics, business informatics (or comparable training)
- you have a min. of 5 years work experience
- nice to have: PHP, databases like MySQL are not new to you
- you have an analytical approach and knowledge of design patterns
- you are fluent in English and are willing to work in an international English-speaking environment
- you are a proactive team player & have a high level of commitment
Now it’s up to you – if you would like to become part of our team, apply directly via the online form or send us your application documents including a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via e-mail.