We want you!
UX/ UI Designer
m/f/d, location Salzburg, part (min. 30h) or full time
You don’t want to follow, you want to create? User-unfriendly interfaces are a pain and intuitive designs are the essential thing? Welcome to hotelkit! Help us to make the hotelkit world better: Develop our designs and UI concept to simplify the everyday work of companies.
- create new UI design concepts (using mockups & prototypes) in coordination with our product and developer team
- with your sensitivity for aesthetics, you develop the design of one of the most innovative SaaS products in the hotel industry
- you take responsibility for your work and take care of the implementation of creative projects independently
Is that you?
- good knowledge of relevant design tools & programs
- first experience in UI design is a plus
- passion for creative work, accuracy and commitment
- logical-anlytical thinking
- user-oriented in your way of thinking and working
- very good English skills, German is a plus
- interested in the latest technology developments
- open atmosphere with space for your ideas
- stylish office with table tennis breaks, free yoga sessions and much more
- flexible working hours (full time: 38.5 hour week)
- salary according to IT collectiv agreement, willingness to overpay
- regular team events (e.g. Oktoberfest visit, summer team event)
- free fruits and vegetables from the organic box, team lunch sponsored once a week as well as coffee and tea all day long
- work in a multiple award-winning ‘Best Place to Work’ company in the hotel tech industry
Now it’s up to you – if you would like to become part of our team, send us your application documents including a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: